Amazon has started it's three days Fab Phone Fest that offers a discount on mobiles and other accessories. Apart from smartphones, users can get discounts and offers on power banks, chargers and cables along with headphones. There are exchange offers, bank offers along with no cost EMI and more.
Amazon Fab Phones Fest deals on smartphones
- Redmi Y2 (3GB+32GB) gets Rs 1,000 off and is up for Rs 7,999.
- Redmi 6 Pro (3GB+32GB) gets Rs 2,000 off and will be up for Rs 7,999.
- HONOR 8C (4GB+32GB) gets Rs 2,000 off and will be available for Rs 8,999.
- realme U1 gets Rs 1000 off along with Rs 1000 instant discount on all bank credit/debit cards and is up for Rs 9,999.
- HONOR 8X gets Rs 2000 off and is up for Rs 12,999.
- HONOR Play (4GB+64GB) gets Rs 8,000 off and is available for Rs 13,999.
- HONOR Play (6GB+64GB) gets Rs 10,000 off and is available for Rs 15,999.
- OnePlus 6T (6GB+128GB) gets Rs 3,000 off and is available for Rs 34,999.
- OnePlus 6T (8GB+128GB) gets Rs 3,000 off and is available for Rs 37,999.
- Honor View 20 gets Rs 3,000 Instant Discount on all bank credit/debit cards, with no cost EMI starting from Rs 4,222 per month, and is up for Rs 37,999.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 gets Rs 8,000 off along with Rs 9,000 extra on exchange and is available for Rs 49,990.
- Apple iPhone X gets Rs 17,991 off on MRP with no cost EMI starting at Rs 8,222 per month and is up for Rs 73,999.
The sale is for a limited period and will end on 13th April. HDFC users can get 10 per cent instant bank discount via Debit, Credit Cards & EMI along with exchange offer of up to Rs 9,000 with No Cost EMI starting at Rs 833 per month and 6 per cent value on old smartphone sale using Cashify and avail Total Damage Protection for their new phones at a reasonable price.