Mumbai, May 22: Mumbai Police crime branch has stumbled upon a veritable goldmine from Bollywood actor Vindoo Dara Singh's telephone diary and other evidences.
Crime Branch officials has prepared a list of the following who had put money in cricket betting either through Vindoo or through his known bookies:
1. Two former cricketers and commentators
2. A famous veteran actor, who owns a production house in Bollywood
3. Two controversial actors
4. Two actresses
5. An old actor whose son is a successful Bhojpuri film actor
6. A former commentator
7. A current IPL player's wife.
8. A current IPL off spinner
9. A current IPL fast bowler
10. A relative of an IPL franchise owner, who is a businessman
11. A Mumbai hotelier
12. A Mumbai builder
Some of the persons above put money in cricket betting through Vindoo Dara Singh, and some others through bookie Ramesh Vyas. Some are mere acuqaintances and friends of Vindoo and the bookies.
Their phone numbers have been found from Vindoo Dara Singh's and the bookie's cellphones.