Superstar Salman Khan belongs to one of the renowned and respected lineage of Bollywood. Born to Salim Khan-Salma Khan, Salman boasts a massive fan following and stature like no other celebrity in the country. Apart from this, he is blessed with a big fat family. He is the eldest of all his siblings – Arbaaz Khan, Sohail Khan, Arpita Khan Sharma and Alvira Agnihotri. On March 30, the ‘Khan’ family welcomed a new member as Salman’s younger sister Arpita gave birth to baby boy – Ahil. The ‘maamu’ jaan Salman rushed to hospital to meet the little bundle of joy. He was seen kissing his newborn nephew in one of the pictures uploaded on Instagram with Arpita smiling. The entire clan is delighted to core with the arrival of new member. Let’s take a look at Salman Khan’s family.
1. Arpita and Aayush Sharma : Ahil is the first baby of Arpita and Aayush Sharma, the loving sister and brother-in-law of Salman Khan. The couple got married in November 2014 at Falaknuma Palace in a king size wedding. It was so big, that it became the top most topic of discussion in Bollywood and media circles. Salman has two sisters Alvira is his biological sister while Arpita is his adopted sister.
2. Alvira Khan and Atul Agnihotri : Alvira is married to Atul Agnihotri, actor and film director of movies like Hello and producer of the super hit Bodyguard. They have two children, Ayaan and Alizeh.
3. Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora : Salman’s younger brother Arbaaz Khan is the second son of ‘Khan’ family and is an actor and producer by profession. He is married to Malaika Arora, who is a model, actress, dancer and celebrity judge, and blessed with a son Arhaan. Though, the couple’s 18 years of marriage is going through a rough patch and they might separate soon. Brother Salman supported Arbaaz in this time and did everything to save his marriage but nothing worked.
4. Sohail Khan and Seema Sachdeva : Sohail Khan, the youngest brother of Salman Khan, is an actor- producer-director. He is married to Seema Sachdeva, a fashion designer. They have two sons, Nirvaan and Yohaan. He achieved success as a director when he directed both his brothers in the commercially successful Pyar Kiya to Darna Kya.
5. Salim Khan – Salma Khan and Helen : Salman Khan is the son of veteran actor and scriptwriter Salim Khan and his first wife Salma, whose maiden name was Sushila Charak. Salim Khan is one half of the renowned scriptwriter jodi Salim-Javed, who scripted some of the major Bollywood hits like the iconic film Deewar. Salim also married the dancing diva of yesteryears, Helen in the year 1984. Presently, the entire ‘Khandaan’ lives together, apparently happily and celebrate all festivals of different religions, with equal devotion. Salman is very close to all his brothers, sisters, nephews and nieces and still prefers to live with his parents in their house, albeit in a separate floor.