Rishikesh/Dehradun/Joshimath, Jun 20: Thousands of pilgrims and locals in the flood-hit ares of Uttarakhand have been waiting for food and relief for the last four days, giving a lie to government's claims about distributing relief.
Many of the victims told India TV reporters that not a single administration official has reached them so far, leave alone providing relief.
Hundreds of victims in Sonprayag, Guptakashi, Gaurikund and Fata told India TV reporters that they have not had a single grain of food for the last four days.
Three to four thousand pilgrims are stranded right now at Gangotri Dham. They do not have any access to food and medicines.