1. PM to meet industry leaders on global economic sceneNew Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will today meet business leaders including Reliance Industries head Mukesh Ambani, Tata Group Chairman Cyrus Mistry as well as bankers and economists to discuss global economic scenario.
2. Rajnath to review CISF parade in Hyderabad
New Delhi: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will take salute and review the passing out parade of over 530 newly inducted CISF officers in Hyderabad today.
Singh will attend the event at the National Industrial Security Academy (NISA) of the paramilitary force where 48 freshly inducted and trained Assistant Commandants (ACs), eleven promotee ACs and 478 Sub-inspectors will pass out.
3. CWC likely to roll out process for changes in party
New Delhi: The Congress Working Committee (CWC) is likely to meet today to kickstart a process to make major changes in the party constitution.
The highest decision-making body of the Congress will sit at a time when there are strong signals that the party may consider the possibility of extending Sonia Gandhi's tenure as its president.
4. Delhi government to provide education loan from today
New Delhi: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday said education loan to the needy students will be provided from September 8. Sisodia spoke about the education loan scheme at a musical programme at the Talkotra stadium in New Delhi.
5. Naidu to Attend Literacy Day Programme in Vijayawada
Vijayawada: The Krishna district administration is gearing up for observing International Literacy Day and holding the annual general body meeting of Stree Nidhi in Vijayawada today.
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will be chief guest of the programme, which will be attended by over 1,000 representatives from all the 13 districts.