1. PM Narendra Modi to Visit UNESCO HeadquartersPrime Minister Narendra Modi will today visit the UNESCO headquarters on to meet its director general Irina Bokova and address various issues.
2. PM Modi and French Prez Hollande to have 'naav pe charcha'
It will be a unique 'Naav Pe Charcha' (chat on boat) when Prime Minister Narendra Modi and French President Francois Hollande have a cruise today on the La Seine river that flows through Paris.
3. FM Arun Jaitley to unveil IFSC norms
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is scheduled to unveil rules and regulations for the upcoming International Financial Services Centrein Gandhinagar at a conference to be held today at Mahatma Mandir.
4. Amit Shah to attend party meeting in Ranchi
Amit Shah will today arrive in Ranchi to participate in meeting of BJP party workers.
5. Shivraj Singh to speak on closing day of BJP State Working Committee Meeting
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan will deliver a speech during closing day of BJP State Working Committee Meeting. Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar will also be present at the meeting.
6. Fabindia top executives to be quizzed today
Goa Police will today quiz two top executives of Fabindia in connection with the trial room camera episode involving its outlet at Candolim
7. Punjab High court to hear petition for banning movie Nanak shah Fakir
Punjab and Haryana high court is scheduled to hear the petition filed by Satpal singh for banning movie Nanak shah Fakir. Movie is slated to be released on April 17th in which Guru Nanak and his family has been shown as character
8. Union Home Secretary L C Goyal's second day visit to border areas of Jammu
Union Home Secretary L C Goyal will today make his second day visit to border areas of Jammu. He will visit Indo Pak trade center Chakan Da Bagh at Poonch
9. Mamata Banerjee to kick off corporation election campaign
West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee will today kick off corporation election campaign. She is scheduled to hold a rally in Burrabazar area in the evening at 5 pm. Her speech is will be mostly in Hindi as its non Bengali belt.