1) India v/s Bangladesh, second quarter-final at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on March 19India will face Bangladesh in the second quarter-final of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on Thursday, March 19.
2) SP leader Azam Khan justifies boy's arrest, Hearing on March 19
Lucknow: The youth, arrested for posting derogatory comments against SP leader Azam Khan on facebook , was produced yesterday in the court of Judicial Magistrate Azad Singh who sent him on remand and the next hearing in the case is scheduled for Thursday, March 19.
3) BJP will seek to pass Mines, Coal bills before land bill on march 19
New Delhi, BJP is treading cautiously on the crucial land bill and will take it up only after the passage of the Mines and Coal bills in Rajya Sabha tomorrow.
4) Rajnath to attend international meet on terrorism in Jaipur tomorrow
New Delhi, Home Minister Rajnath Singh will attend an international conference on counter terrorism in Jaipur tomorrow that will discuss issues like 'maritime terrorism and piracy' and chemical, biological and nuclear terrorism'.
5) 'Bombay Velvet' trailer to release on March 19
Mumbai: The trailer of the much awaited film ‘Bombay Velvet' is all set to release on March 19. RK will launch the trailer of the film at Star Sports 3 at 8 am tomorrow.
6) IIT JAM 2015: Result to be declared on March 19
New Delhi: IIT JAM 2015 results will be declared on March 19. It must be noted that IIT Guwahati organised the exam this year. It was conducted on Feb 8 across different centers in the country.
7) Indian navigation satellite to be mated with rocket by March 19
Chennai, The Indian space agency is hoping to mate the country's fourth regional navigation satellite around March 19, after replacing a faulty transmitter on Monday
8) Y.S. Chowdary to inaugurate the foundation day of BIRAC tomorrow
New Delhi: The Minister of State for Science & Technology and Earth Sciences Shri Y.S. Chowdary to inaugurate the foundation day of BIRAC and panel discussions on the theme -Accelerating Innovations : India the Next Biotech Global Hub.
9) MoU will be signed between IWAI and Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Tomorrow
New Delhi, An MoU will be signed between IWAI and Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India for jointly developing multi-modal logistics terminals along National Waterways in the presence of Minister of Road Transport & Highways and Shipping, Shri Nitin Gadkari and Minister of Railways, Shri Suresh Prabhu