New Delhi, Apr 9 : Following is the full text of the Gazette of India notification issued by the Government on Saturday:
MINISTRY OF LAW AND JUSTICE
New Delhi, the 8th April, 2011
No.1(42)/2004-Leg.1.- The Government of India hereby constitutes a Joint Drafting Committee to prepare a draft of the Lok Pal Bill.
2. The Joint Drafting Committee shall consist of five nominee Ministers of the Government of India and five nominees of Shri Anna Hazare (including himself).
3. The five nominee Ministers of the Government of India are as under:-
(i) Shri Pranab Mukherjee, Union Minister of Finance
(ii) Shri P. Chidambaram, Union Minister of Home Affairs
(iii) Dr. M. Veerappa Moily, Union Minister of Law and Justice
(iv) Shri Kapil Sibal, Union Minister of Human Resource Development and Minister of Communication and Information Technology
(v) Shri Salman Khursheed, Union Minister of Water Resources and Minister of Minority Affairs.
4. The five nominees of Shri Anna Hazare (including himself) are as under:-
(i) Shri Anna Hazare, At/Post- Ralegan Siddhi, Tal-Pamer, Dist-Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
(ii) Shri Justice N. Santosh Hegde, 94A, 9th Cross, RMV Extension, Sadashiv Nagar, Bengaluru-80
(iii) Shri Shanti Bhushan, Senior Advocate, B-16, Sector 14, Noida
(iv) Shri Prashant Bhushan, Advocate, B-16, Sector 14, Noida
(v) Shri Arvind Kejriwal, Parivartan, L403, Girnar, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad-201010
5. The Chairperson of the Joint Drafting Committee shall be Shri Pranab Mukherjee.
6. The Co-chairperson of the Joint Drafting Committee shall be Shri Shanti Bhushan.
7. The Convener of the Joint Drafting Committee shall be Dr M. Veerappa Moily.
8. The Joint Drafting Committee shall commence its work forthwith and evolve its own procedure to prepare the proposed legislation.
9. The Joint Drafting Committee shall complete its work latest by 30th June, 2011.