Coronavirus Outbreak Live Updates:
A 65-year old woman died today due to COVID-19 at Kasturba Hospital, Mumbai. This was fifth death in the state due to the virus. An 85-year-old doctor, a likely COVID-19 positive case, also died today at a private hospital in Mumbai, said Maharashtra's health ministry
A 10-month-old infant tested positive for novel coronavirus in Karnataka's Dakshina Kannada district, local health officials said.
Four more positive cases in Kashmir; all from Srinagar district - 2 have travel history abroad; the other 2 have travel history outside J&K as part of a religious congregation.
Himachal Pradesh government cuts the curfew relaxation from six hours to three hours daily
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson confirmed that he has tested positive for Covid-19.
Over the last 24 hours I have developed mild symptoms and tested positive for coronavirus.
I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus.
Together we will beat this. #StayHomeSaveLives pic.twitter.com/9Te6aFP0Ri— Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives (@BorisJohnson) March 27, 2020
- Death toll due to COVID-19 rises to 17 in India; cases soar to 724: Health Ministry
- India proposes online platform for SAARC to jointly combat coronavirus
- A 60-year-old man, who tested positive for coronavirus in Rajasthan's Bhilwara, has died due to comorbid condition
- AIMPLB urges all Muslims to offer Friday prayers at their homes
- Rajasthan: A team of health workers at a government hospital in Bhilwara, sing a song to keep up the spirit amid the fight against coronavirus
- 3 COVID-19 patients from Pune's Pimpri-Chinchwad (Maharashtra) have tested negative in their repeat samples
- Delhi: People purchase fruits and vegetables from a Safal Store and milk from a Mother Dairy store in Patparganj area
Delhi: People purchase fruits and vegetables from a Safal Store & milk from a Mother Dairy store in Patparganj area. Notices have been put up at the stores to remind people to practice #SocialDistancing while making the purchases. pic.twitter.com/qCsyUehsYL— ANI (@ANI) March 27, 2020
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands reports second positive case of coronavirus. The infected person had travelled with the first positive case. Both in hospital and protocols being followed