Shah Rukh Khan did the movie ‘Baadshah' in 1999, but little did he know that one day he will be hailed as the ‘baadshah' of Bollywood.
Today, when Badshah completes 16 years of its release, King Khan turned little nostalgic and tweeted this:
“Thx to Abbas Mastan Twinkle Ratan Anu Farah Amrishji Rakhiji Anant Thomas Javed sahib & all for Badshah. A film that gave me my appellation,”
Released on August 27, 1999, the flick is still refreshed in our memories, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan's amazing comically investigative skills. Apparently inspired from Johnny Depp starrer Hollywood film 'Nick of Time', Baadshah starring Twinkle Khanna and SRK gave us a laughter riot.
To take you back in time, here we have jotted down King Khan's top 5 hilarious dialogues from the movie:
1. Jinki zindagi choti hoti hai ... unhe bade bade vaade nahi karne chahiye
2. Kabhi kabhi dil jodne ke liye dil todna padta hai ... aur dil todkar jodne waale ko ... pata nahi kya kehte hai
3. Shandaar jagahon par jaana aur jaandaar logon se dosti karna ... mera shaunk hai
4. Badshah ke paas badshah nahi aayega toh kya ghulam aayega
5. Yeh aadmi hai ki mutton ki dukaan