The results for Reserve Bank of India Office Assistant 2018 has been declared on the website of the central bank. Those who have appeared for exams can check their results at rbi.org.in. Earlier, RBI invited applications for 526 ''Assistant'' posts in its offices across the country. A nation-wide examination was held for the selection process. There were two phases of the exam,i.e., Preliminary, Mains and Language Proficiency Test. The exam was held online on January 5 and 6, 2018.
Candidates who appeared for the competitive exam can follow these steps to check their results:
* Click on the link to go the result page of RBI - https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/resultsnew.aspx
* Click 'Recruitment of Office Attendant - Display of Roll Numbers of Provisonally Shortlisted Candidate'
* After a new page opens, click on 'Roll numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates'
* Clicking the link will directly land you to the PDF that has roll numbers of selected candidates.
* Check for yours and also note that roll numbers are listed state-wise.
All the best!
For all news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page