The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will declare The Matriculation and Intermediate examination results on May 14. The results will be available at mpbse(.)nic(.)in. In case of heavy traffic on the result day, the students might not be able to access the official website of the Board and that is when the students have to use third-party web portals to access their MP Board Results 2018.
Students can check their MP board results by following the steps given below.
1. Log in to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board, mpbse.nic.in
2. On the home page, search for the relevant link that reads, 'MP Board Class 10 Results 2018' or 'MP Board Class 12 Results 2018'
3. Click on the desired link
4. You will be directed to a new page
5. Enter the requisite details such as roll number and click on the submit button
6. The result will be displayed on the screen of your computer
7. Download and take a print out for future reference