Dear Leo, or let me say the lion of the crowd, we know that you will make your own decisions that how you would like to celebrate Holi. You will weigh the pros and cons of the number of invitations that will come to you and then go ahead.
True to your nature of ‘Fire', you will set the floor on fire that day.
It is expected that instead of playing Holi with colors throughout the day, you might prefer to go for a movie or spend time just watching TV at home.
Colors of fire - golden, yellow and bright red are the ones which will make your day.
Emotions might overpower your mind but then you are a lion, you will strongly get over them.
In case of a tough encounter with someone important like your manager, parents or spouse, try to steer the conversation in a constructive direction and clearly express your point of view.
Astrologer Deepak Chopra, founder of Birthastro predicts that the royal golden will help to bring out your best qualities.
Go out for a movie or a long lunch, enjoy schmoozing with others and lighten your day.
Do's for Leo
- Use golden, yellow or bright red colors to celebrate Holi
- Plan an outing apart from playing with colors
- Schmooze aka make friends with others
Don'ts for Leo
- Avoid direct confrontations with people holding issues.
- Don't be aggressive. Express your point of view in an assertive manner.