Top Indian automobile company Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.) has launched its much awaited 9-seater SUV - TUV300 PLUS. The vehicle is for those who are looking to advance their lifestyle with a premium and bold true-blue SUV with spacious interiors and an enjoyable driving experience, Mahindra & Mahindra said in a statement.
ABOUT TUV300 Plus:
1. TUV300 Plus is priced at Rs 9.47 lakh and is powered by 2.2 litre mHAWK engine which generates a power of 88 kW (120 BHP).
2. The interiors are designed by Italian design house, Pininfarina, and the faux leather seats. It also offers high-tech features such as the 17.8 cm touchscreen infotainment with GPS navigation, ECO mode & Micro Hybrid Technology.
3. The TUV300 PLUS is a spacious & comfortable SUV that offers luxurious space to seat 9 people with the flexibility to fold the rear seats & create a large storage area.
4. TUV300 Plus is equipped with Cushion Suspension Technology and delivers a superior ride experience on all type of roads. It also comes with steering mounted audio and phone controls, a rear defogger along with wash and wipe, a driver seat height adjuster, armrests for the front row, a convenient storage tray below the driver’s seat and lead-me-to-vehicle and follow-me-home headlamps.
5. It also offers hi-tech features, such as the 17.8 cm Touchscreen Infotainment System with GPS navigation and 4 speakers + 2 tweeters, Bluesense App, ECO mode, Micro Hybrid Technology, Brake Energy Regeneration Technology, Intellipark Reverse Assist, AC ECO mode and Driver Information System.
6. TUV300 PLUS has dual-airbags and ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution for safety.
The Mahindra Group is a USD 20.7 billion federation of companies that enables people to rise through innovative mobility solutions, driving rural prosperity, enhancing urban living, nurturing new businesses and fostering communities.