The baby and mother are doing fine. Raj and the entire family were present at the time of birth.
Shilpa's husband Raj Kundra confirmed the news on Twitter “God has blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. Both mother and baby are fine. I am thrilled to bits!!”
Shilpa and Raj have been married for three years, and this is the couple's first baby.
He also thanked his wife and the hospital staff “A big thank you to my wife for the bestest gift ever, DR Kiran Cohelo and all the staff at Hinduja Hospital!”
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities