After the screening, the adventure thriller was lauded with a standing ovation by the buyers and audience from around the world.
"My new film could not be completed in time, so I could not send it for official selection in Cannes. We brought it to the market and got a fantastic response here. Got invite from many festivals. Indian children cinema has now lot of interest in foreign market," Panda said in a statement.
The story revolves around the adventures and misadventures of borther-sister duo Shreya and Sam from the city, who visit their fathers village which is bereft of water and women.
The film takes an interesting turn when the children turn the dull village into a land of enchantment and mischief.
The film stars Tannishtha Chatterjee, Varun Badola, Parvin Dabas, Lehar Khan, Krishang Trivedi, Suhasini Mulay and others.
From Our Network
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Odisha villager hacks toll-free number of private company, causes Rs 60 lakh loss
- Sharad Yadav, Ram Jethmalani, Misa Bharti file nominations for Rajya Sabha polls
- 65 samples + 22 fonts 1 golden Sultan: New poster of Salman Khan’s EID release creates curiosity
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here