Doklam Stand Off
-
‘Doklam standoff not very serious’, says Dalai Lama; invokes ‘Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai’ slogan
World | August 09, 2017 13:26 ISTIndia and Bhutan are two countries out of the 14 countries China is yet to sort out boundary disputes.
-
Dokalam standoff: Narendra Modi govt as ‘naive’ as Jawaharlal Nehru in 1962, says Chinese media
World | August 08, 2017 12:18 ISTWarning India against assuming that China will not risk a war, an editorial in Global Times said that the same mistake was committed by the Nehru government in 1962.
-
Withdraw troops from Doklam to avoid confrontation: China's PLA warns India
World | August 07, 2017 14:59 ISTSenior Col Li Li of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) may be thousands of kilometres away from Doklam but has a stern message for the Indian Army -- withdraw from the Chinese territory to avoid confrontation
-
Sikkim standoff: India 'believes' China won't risk even a 'small-scale military operation'
World | August 07, 2017 10:39 ISTWhile there are some verbal and loudspeaker exchanges in a non-aggressive manner, an accidental escalation remains a big worry
-
India wary as China discusses Doklam standoff with Nepal: Report
World | August 06, 2017 7:30 ISTContinuing its diplomatic attack to counter India’s stand on the ongoing military standoff in Sikkim sector, China has now briefed Nepal authorities about the dispute
-
Doklam standoff: China says India should show willingness for peace through deeds
World | August 03, 2017 20:38 ISTIndia should show through deeds its willingness to maintain peace at the border, China said today.
-
India rejects Chinese claims, says no reduction in troops at Dokalam
India | August 03, 2017 7:47 ISTThe officials asserted that there was a "status quo" at the Dokalam for past six weeks with no reduction in the number of Indian troops.
-
Doklam standoff: As China acts tough, India stresses on peace, tranquility along border
India | August 02, 2017 23:57 ISTIndia today called for peace and tranquility along the China border even as Beijing struck a tough posture again on the Doklam standoff.
-
We are confident of 'defeating all invasions', says President Jinping on China's Army Day
World | August 01, 2017 11:03 ISTPresident Xi Jinping today said China will never compromise on its sovereignty and security and its Army has the confidence to defeat "all invasions"
-
Chinese troops intruded into Uttarakhand’s Chamoli last week, threatened shepherds
India | August 01, 2017 8:10 ISTChinese troops continue to intrude across the Line of Actual Control (LAC) into Indian territory – the latest in Barahoti in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district a week ago
-
Doklam standoff: US trying to escalate border row with India, says Chinese daily
World | July 26, 2017 14:26 ISTA Chinese daily today accused the US and other countries of trying to escalate the Sino-India standoff to replicate the "South China Sea trick" and seek strategic benefits
-
Ajit Doval will be disappointed if he tries to bargain with China over Doklam standoff: Chinese media
World | July 25, 2017 11:24 ISTCalling Ajit Doval "one of the main schemers" behind the current border standoff between Indian and Chinese troops, the editorial said that the Indian media is not realistic in expecting him to settle the ongoing dispute during his visit.
-
Nobody openly supporting India against China, Pakistan: Uddhav Thackeray
Politics | July 24, 2017 12:56 ISTShiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray today said India had failed to get international support on its issues with Pakistan and China despite Prime Minister Narendra Modi making friends with world leaders
-
Sikkim standoff: Easier to shake a mountain than PLA, China warns India
World | July 24, 2017 13:56 ISTIn yet another threat to New Delhi over the month-long military standoff in Doklam, Chinese defence ministry spokesperson Wu Qian said that India should not “harbour any unrealistic illusions” about China’s abilities to defend its territory
-
Sushma swaraj ‘lied’ in Parliament on Doklam standoff, India should get ready for war: Chinese media
World | July 22, 2017 8:06 ISTA hard-hitting commentary in the Global Times said India had tested China's patience, whose next move would be war if New Delhi did not withdraw troops from Doklam.
-
Doklam standoff: US asks India, China to engage in dialogue for reducing tension
World | July 21, 2017 8:57 IST“This is a situation that we are following closely and carefully. I’d have to refer you to the governments of India and China for more information on that,” State Department Spokesman Heather Nauert said.
Top News
-
Falta Election Result LIVE: BJP candidate Debangshu Panda takes massive lead of over 15,000 votes
-
India issues travel advisory for Congo, Uganda and South Sudan over Ebola outbreak
-
Nasire Best identified as White House shooter: What we know about the man who believed he was Jesus
-
Trump shifts tone on Iran, says ceasefire understanding 'largely negotiated'
Latest News
-
Why did Ram Charan apologise to cricketer Jasprit Bumrah? Know the entire matter
-
KKR head coach Abhishek Nayar hails Varun Chakravarthy for braving injuries through IPL 2026
-
India issues travel advisory for Congo, Uganda and South Sudan over Ebola outbreak
-
Yoga With Swami Ramdev: Yoga guru will tell you the panacea for peaceful sleep. | Yoga For Health
-
Horoscope Today, May 24, 2026: Aries to Pisces, know what the stars have in store for you
-
Monkey casually joins government workshop in Gujarat, leaves attendees stunned | Viral video
-
Ahmedabad native chooses Delhi over 'insanely overrated' and 'visually exhausting' Mumbai
-
‘Consider this my final log-out’: Employee’s brutally honest resignation letter hits a nerve online
-
WATCH: Folk singer showered with piles of cash during devotional event in Gujarat, video goes viral
-
Maharashtra family dances to ‘Bhagam Bhag’ after daughter scores 90% in Class 12, video goes viral