1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. India News
  4. One Dead, 20 Suffer Burns As LPG Leak Causes Fire In A Chat Shop In UP

One Dead, 20 Suffer Burns As LPG Leak Causes Fire In A Chat Shop In UP

Muzaffarnagar, Jan 2 : It was  a hellish scene on New Year's Day as people sitting  at a chat shop were suddenly caught in a fire caused by an LPG cylinder leak. The owner of the

India TV News Desk [ Updated: January 02, 2012 9:49 IST ]
one dead 20 suffer burns as lpg leak causes fire in a chat
one dead 20 suffer burns as lpg leak causes fire in a chat shop in up

Muzaffarnagar, Jan 2 : It was  a hellish scene on New Year's Day as people sitting  at a chat shop were suddenly caught in a fire caused by an LPG cylinder leak.

 
The owner of the chat shop, his employees and several other customers  suffered burns as the fire suddenly spread along with the gas.
 
One person succumbed to burns, while three others, with critical burns, were referred to Meerut hospital.
 
Fire tenders were brought in to douse the fire.

Live Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018: FULL COVERAGE

VIVO IPL 2018: Click here to get Live Score Updates, Ball-by-Ball Commentary, Schedule, Points Table, Match Timing and Match Analysis.

Promoted Content
Indian T20 League 2018