Live tv
search
  1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. India
  4. Delhi student dies after he sticks his head out to buy icecream, hits electric pole

Delhi student dies after he sticks his head out to buy icecream, hits electric pole

New Delhi, Jul 25: A 16-year-old student today died due to head injuries as he stuck his head out of the school bus, and his head hit an electricity pole outside his school.  Jaskiran Chawla,

India TV News Desk India TV News Desk Updated on: July 25, 2012 22:02 IST
delhi student dies after he sticks his head out to buy
delhi student dies after he sticks his head out to buy icecream hits electric pole

New Delhi, Jul 25: A 16-year-old student today died due to head injuries as he stuck his head out of the school bus, and his head hit an electricity pole outside his school. 





Jaskiran Chawla, a class-X student of  Hansraj Model School, Punjabi Bagh, died when he was trying to buy an ice cream from a roadside vendor while inside the  bus.

He was rushed to Maharaja Agrasen Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.

The bus driver was arrested for causing death due to negligent driving, police  said.

Latest India News