- Atleast 1 child dead, 3 injured after being electrocuted in Bihar's Buxar during R-day event
- The incident took place at Nathpur Primary School in Itarhi block on Jan 26
- The injured children have been shifted to Sadar Hospital for medical treatment
Atleast one child was killed and three others were severely injured after being electrocuted at Republic Day function in Bihar's Buxar district on Wednesday. The incident took place in Itarhi block at Nathpur Primary School today (January 26).
The three injured children have been shifted to Sadar Hospital for medical treatment.
After the incident, the locals blocked the road and created a ruckus. The police reached at the spot after getting information about the tragedy.
As per the details, pipe (flag pipe) suddenly fell on an 11,000-volt wire which resulted into an electric current.
More details are awaited in this regard.