1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. India News
  4. Man, daughter electrocuted in Rajasthan's Kota

Man, daughter electrocuted in Rajasthan's Kota

The incident occurred in the morning in the Etawa town, when the girl, Payal, was feeding pet rabbits kept in iron cage that got electrified. She was electrocuted after accidentally touching the cage, a police officer said.

PTI PTI
Kota Published on: July 21, 2019 21:17 IST
Representative News Image
Image Source : ANI

Man, daughter electrocuted in Rajasthan's Kota (Representational Image)

A man and his 10-year-old daughter died due to electric shock on Sunday after a power line came in contact with their house in Rajasthan's Kota district, police said.

The incident occurred in the morning in the Etawa town, when the girl, Payal, was feeding pet rabbits kept in iron cage that got electrified. She was electrocuted after accidentally touching the cage, a police officer said.

After Payal suffered an electric shock, her father, Ramjhani (30), rushed to save her but himself got electrocuted, he said.

The two were immediately taken to a hospital where they were declared brought dead, the officer said.

The bodies were handed over to the family members for last rites after their written refusal for post-mortem, he said.

Also Read: Man arrested for duping neighbours of crores in Rajasthan

Also Read: 4 kids electrocuted as live wire falls into pool in Uttar Pradesh

Also Read: Leopard electrocuted to death in Gurugram village

 

Write a comment