Live tv
search
  • Thai man

    Thailand: 28-year-old man electrocuted while using smartphone on charging

    World | December 04, 2019 7:11 IST

    The mother of the Thai man said she tried to wake her son by yelling his name and poking him, but he did not respond. Police officers who arrived at the spot pronounced the man dead from suspected electric shock.

  • Man, daughter electrocuted in Rajasthan's Kota (Representational Image)

    Man, daughter electrocuted in Rajasthan's Kota

    India | July 21, 2019 21:17 IST

    The incident occurred in the morning in the Etawa town, when the girl, Payal, was feeding pet rabbits kept in iron cage that got electrified. She was electrocuted after accidentally touching the cage, a police officer said.

  • man electrocuted by mahim bus stop hoarding

    Man electrocuted by Mahim bus stop hoarding

    India | May 03, 2012 14:58 IST

    Mumbai, May 3: A man named Mohammed Karim Shaikh was waiting for a bus at the Mahim bus stop on Wednesday, when death stalked him.While waiting, he absent mindedly touched the electric bus hoarding, which