If you're in certain stages in your life, being single is exactly what you need to figure things out and make good choices. If you had a bad relationship earlier and doesn't want a new one, it's all right. The reason could be that now you are too happy and comfortable to be single. So ignore what your friends say about getting committed, and stop going to blind dates. Rather read these five signs which show that you are happy and comfortable being single!
1. You spend a lot of time alone doing the things that you want to. You love 'Me Time' and enjoy your own company that you don’t feel like you’re missing out on something.
2. When someone asks about your relationship status, you answer honestly without batting an eye, because you don’t see anything embarrassing about being alone in a couple-filled world.
3. You don’t call random people to hang out on a sunny Saturday. You’d rather catch up on your reading or watch your favourite re-runs.
4. You hate the idea of asking someone’s permission if you need to buy something or go somewhere. You come and you go as you please.
5. You don't regret your past anymore. You are not bitter about your failed relationships. In fact, you are grateful that it ended. Because if it didn’t, you wouldn’t be this happy right now.
For all the latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!