Sound sleep is not just important for good health but also for glowing skin. It's not just the right sleepwear that plays an important role in uninterrupted sleep. Bedtime is also the perfect time to take care of luscious locks and skin. Through this you minimise the effects of pollution, leaving your body and mind relaxed.
In case you are struggling to get that sound sleep, here are few tips that might help you.
*It is important to keep your scalp hydrated with anything that is soothing and provides proper nourishment. An overnight treatment is very effective for damage control for those of you who witness overly dry hair or split ends on a regular basis. A nourishing treatment and a satin soft pillow case will ensure you wake up like a diva each morning.
* For easing the tension before you sleep, tying your hair in a loose bun or braiding it is an advisable option.
* Massaging your scalp on a regular basis with tea tree oil stimulates the blood circulation which leads to healthy growth and helps in relieving tension. This gives the nourishment it requires. Gently massaging your hair helps you to achieve a sound sleep.
* You must also pick easy clothing to slide in for a relaxed sleep. Bid adieu to the tight clothing on the body. It is also preferable to choose breathable fabric while sleeping. Achieving that cotton comfort in cute pajamas, stylish night dresses, cozy robes and more allows air circulation to your skin and is perfect for a cozy sleep.
* You can also redefine your sleepwear with stylish and comfortable nightwear varieties that helps you get some much-needed shut-eye. Satin fabric clothing will also keep you warm on the colder nights
* Lastly, a cup of chamomile tea will work its charm on the inside while you take care of everything on the outside.
(With IANS inputs)
For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page