New Delhi: Actress Urmila Matondkar got married to Kashmiri based businessman and model, Mohsin Akhtar Mir in a private ceremony yesterday. The hush-hush event was bound to become the hot topic of tabloids today. Until yesterday, most of hadn't heard of Mohsin Akhtar Mir and today he is the husband of one of the famous divas of Bollywood.
While you are happy for the couple, we know you might also be wondering how this adorable couple met. We bring the answer to you.
Urmila met Mohsin at a wedding, that to a Page 3 one. Ace designer Manish Malhotra has reportedly said that the two met for the first time at his niece's wedding in 2014.
However, this isn't the only piece of information we are giving you. Here's a list of other things about the couple, their future plans, Mir's past and much more:
1. Mir fled from the beautiful Kashmir valley at the age of 21 to build a career in Bollywood. In his first movie, It's A Man's World he played the role of a male escort.
2. Mir has starred as supporting actor in a plethora of movies like Luck By Chance, Mumbai Mast Kallander and B.A. Pass.
3. While Urmila is 42, Mohsin is 10 years younger to her. He is 33.
4. If reports are to be believed, the couple have headed to Amritsar to seek blessings at the Golden Temple. Following which, they'll have a Nikah to get their marriage registered and eventually host a private reception party for selected Bollywood friends in the city.
5. Urmila and Mohsin will be moving in together in an apartment in Versova, according to a report in a leading entertainment portal.