New Delhi: Sultry divas dancing to peppy tracks never fail to mesmerize the Indian audience and with the gender divide breaking down over the years, actors too are boldly foraying into item numbers.
From Priyanka Chopra to Salman Khan all the Bollywood biggies groove to the tunes of item number.
Bollywood was bombarded with almost a dozen item numbers this year. With 2014 coming to a close, a look at the hottest Bollywood item numbers that ruled the charts and scorched the silver screens:
1. Yaar Na Miley in Kick- Nargis Fakhri did hot and sizzling item number in Salman Khan's blockbuster Kick.
In the song she tried to woo devil Salman with all her sensual antics. The backdrop of the song in loaded with Salman's demonstration of edge-of-the-seat stunts.
Nargis Farkri looked beautiful in the song and she doesn't mind to befriend the ‘devil'.
2. Lovely in Happy New Year- Deepika Padukone raised the temperature with her sizzling song ‘Lovely' from Happy New Year and no doubt it was the sexiest avatar of hers ever.
The song showed Deepika's tantalizing pole dance in skimpy-jazzy clothes. The actress as Mohini sets the stage on fire with her sultry moves like never before.
Adorning a tiny dazzling golden outfit, Deepika surely seems as a perfect enchanter of all the hearts around.
The actress was seen displaying her perfectly toned body in a bejewelled Arabic costume taking everybody's breath in this item number for Farah Khan directed heist flick.
3. Asalaam-E-Ishqum in Gunday - The first scorcher this year was Priyanka Chopra with her burlesque-meets-cabaret performance in ‘Gunday'.
‘Asalaam-E-Ishqum' is one in a string of popular item songs featuring Priyanka Chopra, from ‘Babli Badmaash Hai' in ‘Shootout at Wadala' to ‘Ram Chahe Leela' in ‘Goliyon Ki Raasleela – Ramleela'.
4. Baby Doll in Ragini MMS 2- After her first item number for ‘Shootout at Wadala' titled ‘Laila', Sunny Leone has grabbed the attention of her fans once again with her promotional song for ‘Ragini MMS 2', ‘Baby Doll'.
The view count of this video is escalating steeply everyday. With the cheesy lyrics, sexy sunny moves, the song deserves to be in the list of top item numbers.
5. Basanti in Ungli- Well, it was definitely a surprise for all Shraddha Kapoor fans. The song showed the petite, vulnerable Shraddha Kapoor funking it all up as Basanti and the metamorphosis deserves applause!
Glamorous and glitzy, the song features Shraddha in a never seen before avatar and she sparkles with her moves and her body language.
Although there aren't many dance moves, Shraddha ups the oomph looking extremely 'Bisphotak'!