Colors channel’s supernatural thriller drama ‘Naagin’ starring Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani in the lead was a huge hit. And now the makers are coming back with its sequel which will be going on air from October 8.
The cast has been shooting for ‘Naagin 2’ for a while and has completed the first episode of the show. In fact, several pictures from the sets of the show, including Mouni’s first look, have already gone viral on social media, making the fans ecstatic about ‘Naagin 2’.
Adding fuel to the fire was the promo of show, which has dropped major hints about ‘Naagin 2’ being full of drama, and suspense with the lead actress Mouni Roy playing a double role.
But before the second season of ‘Naagin’ goes on air, here we bring you some inside details about the much awaited daily soap:
1. We all know that Arjun Bijlani, who played the role of Ritik in the first season, won’t be a part of the ‘Naagin 2’. But he will be seen in the first two episodes of the show. Actor Karanvir Bohra will be replacing Arjun Bijlani as the new male protagonist on the show post leap.
2. The show will witness a generation leap after Shivanya will be seen giving birth to a baby girl Shivangi, which will be played by Mouni Roy. Shivanya will be seen concerned about Shivangi and hopes that she doesn’t turn into a naagin ever. But much contrary to Shivanya’s desire, Shivangi will come across her true identity on her 25th birthday.
3. Adaa Khaan and Sudhachandran will be reprising their roles of Sesha and Yamin respectively. Interestingly, antagonist Sesha will be seen as Karanvir’s fiancé in ‘Naagin 2’
4. Actress Aashka Goradia, who had been a part of ‘Naagin’ in its last stage, will be seen playing a pivotal role in the sequel.
5. Beside Karanvir Bohra, ‘Naagin 2’ will feature several new faces as Aryan Pandit, Shirin Sewani and Monica Sharma has also joined the league.