The innocent and mesmerizing Khamoshi girl Manisha Koirala won million hearts when she appeared on the big screen. In 2012, the actress was diagnosed with ovarian cancer but she fought back like a true hero.
Now, cancer-free Manisha appreciates life to the fullest and inspires millions.At the moment, the 46-year-old actress is high on life and, is all set to make her big Bollywood comeback.
As Manisha Koirala gets ready to face the camera once again, here’s a look at her 10 recent pictures that reflect joy and her true fighting spirit.
In this picture, Manisha looks like a beautiful dream come true. The pink saree suits her figure perfectly and, the Dil Se actress simply glows and looks extremely gorgeous.
Manisha Koirala's western avatar is no less desirable. She nails the outfit with grace and we love the black and white shirt.
This cute and quirky picture of the actress with a cute baby brings a smile to the face. There's no hint of sadness from the past, just mere happiness that rules all over.
- The fierceness and fighting spirit can be reflected in this picture.
- Dressed in a simple white traditional attire, Manisha Koirala wins our hearts.
- The messy hair gives an edge to her overall look in this picture.
- The actress slays the traditional look with a bang.
- She looks full of life as she smiles for the camera.
- Manisha looks like a royal princess in this saree.
- Manisha Koirala rules all over in this picture. The bag and shoes catch the eye.
Manisha will be seen next in Dear Maya, which is slated to release on June 2. She has also been roped in to play the role of Nargis in Rajkumar Hirani’s upcoming biopic on Sanjay Dutt.