Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan declared the results of Madhya Pradesh Boards Class 10 and Class 12 examinations. 66.68 per cent of students have cleared the Class 10 examinations. The pass percentage of Class 12 this year is 68 per cent.
Announcing the result MPBSE Chairman SR Mohanty said, "Result increased by 16 per cent than last year. Girls have outnumbered boys".
Animaka Sadh and Harashvardan Parmar secured the first rank while Subhash Prasad Patel, Rasheshayam Sohdhya and Sanyam Jain jointly secured the second rank in the Class 12 examinations.
The MP Board has invited 283 merit holders to Bhopal for felicitation. Chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will felicitate meritorious students at his residence on Monday.
The chief minister has announced the CM Scheme for meritorious students who have scored more than 70% marks in class 12 will be provided financial assistance for admission to higher education. Another scheme by the government is Career counselling for class 12 students who have scored more than 70% and academic counselling for class 10 students who have scored more than 70% marks.
The results will be available at mpbse(.)nic(.)in. In case of heavy traffic, the students might not be able to access the official website of the Board and that is when the students have to use third-party web portals to access their MP Board Results 2018.
Students can check their MP board 10th and 12th results by following the steps given below.
1. Log in to the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Board, mpbse(.)nic(.)in
2. On the home page, search for the relevant link that reads, 'MP Board Class 10 Results 2018' or 'MP Board Class 12 Results 2018'
3. Click on the desired link
4. You will be directed to a new page
5. Enter the requisite details such as roll number and click on the submit button
6. The result will be displayed on the screen of your computer
7. Download and take a print out for future reference
The Class 12 board examination commenced from March 1 and ended on April 3 and Class 10 examination were held from March 5 to March 31.
Nearly 19 lakh students - 7 lakhs for Class 12 and 11 lakhs for Class 10 - wrote their exams during March-April 2018.