The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (CHSE) is likely to declare the Class 10 matric exam results on Saturday, May 5. Over six lakh students who appeared for Odisha Class 10 matric exams from February 23 to March 8 can check their results on the official website of Odisha Board - orissaresults.nic.in.
Students can log on to the official website of the CHSE, Odisha to check their results on May 5.
Here's how and where to check Odisha Class 10 Board results:
1. Students who appeared for CHSE, Odisha Class 10 exams can visit the websites: bse.odisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in
2. Click on the link showing 'CHSC Class 10th Result 2018'
3. Now, enter your details such as name and Odisha Board Class 10 roll number as required. Click on the submit button.
4. Subject wise result will appear on the screen.
5. You can download your Odisha Class 10 Board results and take a printout of the same for future use.
More about Council of Higher Secondary, Education (CHSE), Odisha
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha was established in accordance with the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 to regulate, control and develop Higher Secondary Education in the State of Orissa.
The administrative function of the Council commenced from September 7, 1982 in a rented building at Budheswari Colony, Bhubaneswar. The Council now has its own administrative building in Samantapur area of Bhubaneswar.