The AP Class 10th Result 2019 was declared today by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh (APBSE). The AP SSC Result 2019 was declared on the official website at bseap.org. Candidates who had appeared for the AP Class 10th exam 2019 can download their result from the website. Moreover, students can also receive their AP Class 10th Result 2019 on their mobile via SMS.
The AP Class 10 results 2019 were announced during a press conference.
The AP Class 10 exams were conducted from March 18 to April 2 this year. Last year, the result was declared on April 29.
Overall pass percentage in the AP Class 10th Result 2019 stood at 94.88% this year. The pass percentage for the boys remained at 94.68%, while it was 95.09% among the girls.
East Godavari saw 98.19% pass percentage for the AP Class 10th Result 2019.
How to download AP class 10th Result 2019
1. Visit the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education’s official website bseap.org
2. Click on AP 10th Result 2019 or AP SSC Result 2019
3. Enter your roll number, hall ticket number and the required details
5. Your Andhra Pradesh Board Result 2019 for Class 10th will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download the result and take out a print for future reference
Students can also receive their SSC Results 2019 or AP Class 10 Result on Mobile. You need to type SSCROLL NUMBER and send the message to 56263.