The Bandra-Versova sea link will be built 900 metres into the sea. It will have eight lanes and traffic dispersal points at Joggers Park and Juhu Koliwada.
The sub-committee, chaired by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, comprises nine Cabinet ministers, of which four belong to the Congress. All projects being undertaken on a build-operate-transfer mode and worth more than Rs 25 crore need a nod from the sub-committee.
The Bandra-Versova sea link project was seeking approval from last three years. Committee has also approved Pune ring road that costs around Rs 104.08 billion.
From Our Network
- Study raises concern over drug-resistant tuberculosis in children, says more than 20 lakh infected globally
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Brexit 2.0: Iceland beat England out of Euro 2016
- Meet 24 beautiful ladies who inspired SRK in his 24 glorious years of cinema
- Twitterati shattered over Messi's abrupt decision to retire; sporting fraternity in shock