The Bandra-Versova sea link will be built 900 metres into the sea. It will have eight lanes and traffic dispersal points at Joggers Park and Juhu Koliwada.
The sub-committee, chaired by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, comprises nine Cabinet ministers, of which four belong to the Congress. All projects being undertaken on a build-operate-transfer mode and worth more than Rs 25 crore need a nod from the sub-committee.
The Bandra-Versova sea link project was seeking approval from last three years. Committee has also approved Pune ring road that costs around Rs 104.08 billion.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens