The Bandra-Versova sea link will be built 900 metres into the sea. It will have eight lanes and traffic dispersal points at Joggers Park and Juhu Koliwada.
The sub-committee, chaired by Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan, comprises nine Cabinet ministers, of which four belong to the Congress. All projects being undertaken on a build-operate-transfer mode and worth more than Rs 25 crore need a nod from the sub-committee.
The Bandra-Versova sea link project was seeking approval from last three years. Committee has also approved Pune ring road that costs around Rs 104.08 billion.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special