Very few people know about this actor's life. Arshad ,due to financial difficulties, used to work as a door-to-door salesman at the age of 17. At the same time he was keenly interested in dance and was given an offer by Akbar Sami's dance group in Mumbai.
There the actor started his dancing and choreography career and went on to claim numerous titles at various platforms. Some of them include Indian dance competition in 1991, along with fourth prize in the Modern Jazz category in 1992 and World Dance championship in London.
Earlier Arshad also assisted Mahesh Bhatt in the flick titled “Thikana” and “Kaash” in 1987. In 1993 Arshad got an opportunity to choreograph the title track of the flick “Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja”.
From Our Network
- Hollywood defeats Bollywood again: Angry Birds sees better opening than three Hindi films
- Indian students bag six awards at Intel competition in US
- Rahul Dravid will do an incredible job as Team India's head coach: Shane Watson
- Not Anushka Sharma but this Bollywood actress was Virat Kohli’s first love interest!
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership