Very few people know about this actor's life. Arshad ,due to financial difficulties, used to work as a door-to-door salesman at the age of 17. At the same time he was keenly interested in dance and was given an offer by Akbar Sami's dance group in Mumbai.
There the actor started his dancing and choreography career and went on to claim numerous titles at various platforms. Some of them include Indian dance competition in 1991, along with fourth prize in the Modern Jazz category in 1992 and World Dance championship in London.
Earlier Arshad also assisted Mahesh Bhatt in the flick titled “Thikana” and “Kaash” in 1987. In 1993 Arshad got an opportunity to choreograph the title track of the flick “Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja”.
From Our Network
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- Pak PM Sharif wrote to 17 countries to scuttle India's NSG bid: Aziz
- Turkey president apologises to Vladmir Putin over death of Russian Pilot
- Post her divorce, Karisma Kapoor is eager for comeback on silver screen