Bomb Scare
-
13-year-old boy apprehended for sending bomb threat email 'just for fun' to Delhi Airport
Delhi | Jun 23, 2024, 04:36 PM ISTIn the past two months, there have been at least seven instances of hospitals, schools, colleges, museums, railway establishments, prisons and government offices getting bomb threats via email that were sent using virtual private networks (VPN) or proxy servers.
-
Bomb threat email to Delhi Rail Museum in Chanakyapuri area, thorough search conducted
Delhi | Jun 12, 2024, 03:48 PM ISTA police officer said that an e-mail threat stating bomb was planted in the premises was received on the official email address of the Rail Museum on Tuesday.
-
Mumbai Police receives bomb threat call to blow up Taj Hotel, airport
Maharashtra | May 27, 2024, 08:07 PM ISTTaj Hotel and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport are the latest buildings in the long list that received bomb threat. In a month over a hundred schools in Delhi-NCR, three five-star hotels in Bengaluru and North Block (Offices of several ministries) got a similar threat.
-
IndiGo bomb scare: Mangaluru-Mumbai flight delayed over suspicious message on passenger's phone
India | Aug 15, 2022, 09:33 PM ISTIndiGo bomb scare: The plane was thoroughly checked and after finding nothing suspicious, it was allowed to go to Mumbai, the sources said.
-
Madhya Pradesh: Bomb scare at Gwalior railway station turns out to be hoax
India | Aug 08, 2022, 11:31 PM ISTMadhya Pradesh news: The train was dispatched after the teams could not find any bombs onboard the train.
-
Antilia bomb scare case: Ex-cop Shinde took part in conspiracy, misused parole, says court
India | Mar 26, 2022, 11:53 PM ISTShinde, serving life imprisonment in the fake encounter case of Ramnarayan Gupta alias Lakhan Bhaiya, was out on parole when the Antilia bomb scare incident took place in February last year.
-
Ghazipur bomb scare: Delhi Police say Al-Qaeda outfit's claim 'bogus'
India | Jan 18, 2022, 07:55 AM ISTOn Monday, NSG confirmed that it was a mixture of RDX and ammonia nitrate attached to a sophisticated device to cause the explosion.
-
Big terror plot foiled ahead of R-Day: 3kg bomb at Delhi flower market, 5kg IED in Amritsar found
India | Jan 14, 2022, 07:15 PM ISTBoth the devices found in Delhi and Punjab were made to cause 'maximum damage.'
-
Antilia bomb scare case: NIA court grants bail to bookie Naresh Gaur
India | Nov 20, 2021, 05:44 PM ISTNaresh Gaur, in his plea filed through advocate Aniket Nikam, had said procuring SIM cards for Sachin Waze was the only role attributed to him.
-
Antilia bomb scare case: Don't discharge Sachin Waze till Wednesday, court tells hospital
India | Sep 28, 2021, 11:05 PM ISTAfter the hospital informed court that Waze, an accused in the Antilia bomb scare and Mansukh Hiran murder case, can be discharged on September 28, he had moved an application through his lawyer Raunak Naik on Tuesday seeking that he not be discharged till his application on house custody, filed last week, is decided.
-
Sachin Waze paid Rs 50,000 per month 'salary' to woman escort, reveals NIA chargesheet
India | Sep 09, 2021, 05:37 PM ISTThe woman also told the NIA that she was not aware of the source of Rs 1.25 crore that was credited to the current account of a firm, of which she was made a director by Waze.
-
Antilia bomb case: How Sachin Vaze & Co 'silenced' Mansukh Hiran - Bollywood style
India | Sep 08, 2021, 04:35 PM ISTIn its 290-page charge sheet, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has disclosed the investigations into the sensational SUV abandonment followed by Hiran's killing in a meticulously calculated conspiracy.
-
Antilia bomb scare: Waze wanted to regain glory as 'supercop', says charge sheet
India | Sep 08, 2021, 12:02 AM ISTThe Central agency last week filed the charge sheet before a special court in Mumbai against Waze and nine others in connection with the recovery of a vehicle with gelatin sticks near Ambani's south Mumbai residence `Antilia' on February 25 and the subsequent murder of Hiran.
-
'Antilia' bomb scare case: Ex-cop Pradeep Sharma sent in judicial custody till July 12
India | Jun 28, 2021, 03:21 PM ISTA special NIA court here on Monday remanded former 'encounter specialist' police officer Pradeep Sharma in judicial custody till July 12.
-
Disproportionate assets case: ACB begins open inquiry against dismissed Mumbai cop Sachin Waze
India | Jun 25, 2021, 11:51 AM ISTThe ACB has initiated an open inquiry against Sachin Waze for allegedly amassing assets disproportionate to his known sources of income.
-
Mansukh Hiran murder case: Maharashtra ATS seizes high-end car from Daman
India | Mar 23, 2021, 12:56 PM ISTThe SUV with explosives found near industrialist Mukesh Ambani's house in Mumbai on February 25 had been allegedly stolen from the possession of Hiran, the Thane-based businessman whose body was found in a creek in Mumbra on March 5.
-
BJP steps up pressure on Uddhav Thackeray to act against Anil Deshmukh
News | Mar 21, 2021, 01:09 PM ISTThe latest revelations have put further pressure on the MVA government to act against Deshmukh, who is already facing allegations of mishandling the Antilia explosives case.
-
Antilia bomb scare row: Mansukh Hiren death case transferred to NIA from Maharashtra ATS
India | Mar 20, 2021, 02:50 PM ISTMansukh Hiren, the purported owner of the car with explosives found outside Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani's residence in Mumbai last month, was found dead under mysterious circumstances in Thane.
-
Sachin Hindurao Vaze: Police officer or business baron
India | Mar 18, 2021, 02:03 PM ISTSachin Hindurao Vaze, the senior Mumbai police officer who is being investigated is listed as a director in three companies namely Digi Next Multimedia, Multibuild Infraprojects, and Techlegal Solutions.
-
Ambani Bomb Scare: Hunt on to find the man behind Sachin Vaze's role in the case
News | Mar 16, 2021, 11:20 AM ISTSachin Vaze was arrested by the central agency on Saturday for his alleged role and involvement in the Antilia Bomb scare case.