Ten days after Amazon ended its Great Indian Festival Sale, the e-commerce platform has returned with the second leg of the online sale starting today. The sale, which will be on for five days, has some attractive offers lined up on a range of products that include electronics, gadgets, accessories and fashion.
The second leg of Amazon’s Great Indian Festival also offers Prime membership at Rs 499, down from its original price of Rs 999. This will probably the last time that this access will be made available to customers at the lowered price.
The e-commerce platform is also offering additional 10 per cent discount for Citi Bank card users and a chance to win 15 per cent cashback for Amazon Pay users on purchases made during the five-day sale.
Amazon is offering up to 40 per cent discount on smartphones and 80 per cent off on accessories. Here are some of the best deals:
- Rs 8,500 off on Apple iPhone 6: The 32 GB variant of the phone is available at Rs 20,999, down from its original price of Rs 29,500.
- Rs 6,310 off on Samsung Galaxy J7: The 16 GB version of the Samsung phone is available at Rs 10,590, down from the original price of Rs 16,900.
- Rs 11,000 off on Asus Zenfone 3: The smartphone is available at Rs 11,999, down from its asking price of Rs 22,999.
- Rs 4,000 off on Micromax Canvas Infinity. Available at Rs 9,999, down from its original price of Rs 13,999.
- Rs 1,500 off on Redmi 4: Users can also avail of an extra Rs 500 off on exchange
LED TVs, ACs, Refrigerators and ACs
There are deep discounts on offer on electronics and large appliances. While TVs are available at up to 40 per cent discount, washing machines are available at 35 per cent off, and air-conditioners carry a 40 per cent discount as well.
Here are some top TV deals:
- 40 per cent off on BPL 32-inches HD Ready LED TV. Price - Rs 14,990
- 39 per cent off on Panasonic 40-inches Full HD LED TV. Price - Rs 26,990
- Sanyo 49-inches Full HD LED TV at Rs 29,990
Deals on large appliances:
- No-cost EMIs and exchange offers of up to Rs 2,500 on Haier refrigerators
- 40 per cent off on Voltas Split ACs
- Fully automatic top loading washing machines starting Rs 10,290.
Fashion and Lifestyle
With an eye on Flipkart, its biggest rival in Indian e-commerce, Amazon has also bolstered its fashion category, which Flipkart leads.
On offer are up to 80 per cent discount on clothing and 70 per cent off on handbags and footwear. Top brands offering discounts include Puma, Adidas, UCB, Levi's and Fastrack, among others.
Also on offer are 60 per cent and 35 per cent discounts on watches and make-up and beauty product categories, respectively. Top brands offering deals include Lakme, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Biotique, Kaya, among others.
Healthcare and wearable devices are also available at discounted prices.
Kitchen appliances are available at a discount of 60 per cent, while water purifiers carry discounts of up to 35 per cent. Groceries, microwave ovens are up for grabs at 30 per cent discount. Other offers include up to 75 per cent off on home decor, up to 60 per cent off on bedsheets, furniture and garden items and up to 55 per cent off on cleaning supplies.