1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. India News
  4. Six injured in fire due to cylinder leakage

Six injured in fire due to cylinder leakage

Madhubani(Bihar): Six members of a family today sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in a house due to leakage in a cooking gas cylinder in Jai Nagar police station area in this district. The

PTI [ Updated: July 26, 2015 13:38 IST ]
six injured in fire due to cylinder leakage
six injured in fire due to cylinder leakage

Madhubani(Bihar): Six members of a family today sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out in a house due to leakage in a cooking gas cylinder in Jai Nagar police station area in this district. 

The incident took place near Durga Mandir premises as a fire broke out in one Ashok Mahto's house after one of the family members tried to lit gas stove which was leaking, police officials said. 

Six members of the family, including Mahto, sustained burn injuries. 

The injured persons were taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) where the attending doctors referred all of them to the Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) in view of their critical condition, they said.

Promoted Content

Write a comment

monsoon-climate-change