Mumbai: The deposition of Pakistani-American terrorist David Coleman Headley continued for fourth day at a Mumbai court via video link. He is being examined as an approver in the 26/11 terror attacks.
Headley has made some sensational disclosures that has exposed the role of Pakistani army and its spy agency ISI in 26/11 Mumbai attacks that claimed 166 lives.
Headley's confession in the crime and his dealings with Pakistan's ISI operatives along with terrorists in Pakistani soil would provide incontrovertible evidence against Pakistan's claim of the involvement of non-state actors in the Mumbai attack.
Here are 10 major revelations made by David Coleman Headley till now that exposes Pakistan's real face
1) In an explosive disclosure on Thursday, Headley referred to a woman killed in a police encounter on Indian soil. When he was given three names, he claimed that the name of the woman was Ishrat Jahan.
2) Headley had visited Mumbai seven times to scout for targets, he revealed that plans to target Mumbai had started over a year before 26/11.
3) While spilling beans about involvement of Pakistan's army and intelligence agency in terrorism in India, he said he knew ISI official Brigadier Riyaz being the handler of LeT's top commander Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, who was the mastermind of 26/11 attacks.
4) He said he had also conducted a recce of the famous Siddhivinayak Temple and Naval air station on directions of LeT commanders.
5) Headley also revealed that the lashkar had initially planned to attack a conference of Indian Indian defence scientists in Taj Mahal Hotel.
6) ISI provides financial, military and moral support to terror outfits Jaish-e-Mohammed, LeT and Hizbul Mujaideen," he said
7) He named three officials of the Pakistan army and ISI -- Colonel Shah, Lt Colonel Hamza and Major Samir Ali - besides retired army officer Abdul Rehman Pasha who was closely working with LeT and Al-Qaeda.
8) Two attempts were made to atttack Mumbai Prior to before 26/11 attack that killed 166 people, 1st attempt was made in Sept 2008 but boat hit rocks in the ocean, weapons &explosives lost but those on board survived. 2nd attempt to attack Mumbai made in October 2008, those involved in 1st attempt were involved in this as well, but attack failed.3rd and final attack on Mumbai was successful (26/11).
9) Headley also said that he had visited 5-6 militant training camps in Pak. He also attended Daura-e-Suffa,Daura-e-Amma,Daura-e-Khasa,Daura-e-Ribat leadership courses.
10) He had also applied to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to open a business account in India with signatures of Raymond Sanders. The RBI refused to give permission to open a business account.