Kota, Rajasthan, Apr 12: Four persons were injured after a cold storage building collapsed in a blast following gas leak in Rajasthan's Kota city, police said today.
Fifteen others also complained of uneasiness and breath related problems due to the leakage which occurred in Borkheda locality here last night, they said.
"A blast occurred after the gas leakage inside Chitra cold storage following which the building collapsed and four labourers, who were sleeping in their thatched house attached to the cold storage, injured," SHO Udyog Nagar Vijay Shankar said.
Fifteen persons suffered uneasiness and breath related problems due to the gas leakage, he said.
"Most of the victims were discharged after being given first aid but two are still hospitalised and likely to be discharged soon," he said, adding, the matter is being probed to ascertain reasons behind the incident. PTI