New Delhi, Jul 13: Thirteen people were injured, one of them critically, in the S-Block of Sultanpuri area here yesterday after an LPG cylinder burst following leakage of gas.
All the injured, suffering from mild to severe burn injuries, were admitted to Sanjay Gandhi hospital. One of them has suffered 100 per cent burns and is in a critical state, a fire official said.
Many of the injured are kids and youngsters, who were there to attend some family function, when the cylinder burst due to gas leakage, the official said.
The cylinder burst in a room in a building located at S-Block, 80 SZ, yard plot, Sultanpuri, Delhi, he said.