CBSE Declared 10th Result 2017: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today declared the class 10th result 2017 which can be checked at Cbse.nic.in and Cbseresults.nic.in. The CBSE had yesterday announced that the class 10th results will be out at forenoon, ending days of confusion over the announcement.
So far, the results for only five regions -- Allahabad, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun and Trivandrum -- have been declared.
8,86,506 had registered to appear in the CBSE class 10th exam, more than 2 lakhs than the number of students in 2016. 3,70,615 girls and 5,15,891 boys were registered to appear for the paper.
The students can access their results on official websites cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in.
- Go to the official website Cbse.nic.in or Cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link 'CBSE - Class X Examination'
- Enter your roll number, Date of Birth and School Number
- After submitting the details, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Save result and Take a printout for future references