In a bizarre incident, a woman in Uttar Pradesh died after an explosion in her mouth. The incident was reported from Aligarh after the woman arrived at a medical center for treatment.
She had allegedly consumed poison and was being treated at the JN Medical college on Wednesday.
The explosion occurred inside the woman's mouth as the doctors began treating her by putting the suction pipe in her mouth. The explosion was also recorded in the CCTV cameras.
Commenting on the incident, a team of doctors said the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded.
Meanwhile, the hospital spokesman said the exact cause of the explosion will be revealed after deeper research into the incident.