Want to cheer up your partner with a surprise date?
Do it well with our list of thoughtful date ideas that are instant leaving your partner in the moment of 'Aww'.
1. Plan an adventure - Adventure is not always river-rafting, or zip-lining, or sky diving. There are light adventurous activities that you can do within the city with your partner. You can go out for a paintball, ice-skating, bowling, horseback riding, or even boating.
Tip: You can also be creative while planning an activity with your partner like -working on a puzzle or plant saplings or simply reading your favourite book together. This reminds us of the next idea!
2. What's happening in the city - Take out your phone, look for what's happening in your city and book it right there. It's not a regular movie date, so pick on something unusual and fun for a mesmerising experience. Slam poetry can be one event where you can enjoy each other's company while listening couple of beautiful words. Other events can be -food festivals, stand up comedies, or a theatre play.
Tip: You can also catch on a live streaming to share love for sports with your partner or if nothing, then head to a local nursery to enjoy the nature's beauty.
3. A romantic walk - Taking a walk might not be a unique idea but it works undoubtedly. Take your partner on a surprising evening walk between greenery where you can spend some quality time while exchanging your views on different topics.
4. Love is on streets - Well, we don't ask you to act like a crazy roadside lover. We rather suggesting you to take your partner to an entertaining flea market where you can have good street food and light conversations while window-shopping.
Tip: Remember it's your date, so do not get into serious shopping while you are in a flea market.
5. Call your photographer friend - This can be the easiest idea to put it into action to surprise your partner. Call your photographer friend and get a fun photo shoot done with your partner. You can also act like a paparazzi and click some great pictures of your partner to make them feel special about themselves. This will boost their confidence if they are camera-conscious!
6. Gift them their favourite thing - Bring a gift for your partner but it shouldn't be randomly picked. Give them their favourite thing which can be a gadget, utility item or even a book. Once they'll receive their book, they'll start reading their picking on their lines and here's how your perf date will begin!
7. Let it be cheesy - No, don't say cheesy things to your partner but rather take them on a cheese-date. The classic combination of wine and cheese always work for a perfect date and it is instant as well. So, book your table in a good restaurant to surprise your partner.
8. Brunch surprise - Sunday brunches are new cool but what if it's not a Sunday? It's all right, you can take your partner on a special brunch surprise on any day of a week. Days don't matter when intentions are good.
9. Get on the city tour bus - In case you have a day's time in hand, you can book your tickets and get on the city tour bus with your partner. Imagine visiting a zoo, national museums, historical monuments or signature food spots can all be fun. Playing a tourist in your own city can be nostalgic and surprising at the same time adding to the beautiful memories with your partner.
These are our nine instant ideas to see your partner smiling!