When it comes to breakfast, everyone wants to get it quick and easy. Oily breakfast is not only bad for your health, but also leaves behind a sluggish feeling that lingers on throughout the day. Packed foods are good but don’t work everyday. Hence, today we are going to tell you a quick and easy way to make delicious bread pizza for the breakfast. Don’t have microwave oven? No worries. This quick breakfast recipe will work just fine on a frying pan and a gas stove as well. The ingredients required to prepare this dish are easily available in a regular kitchen.
Bread Pizza Ingredients
Refined Oil (Olive Oil)
Sweet Corn (Steamed)
Red Chilli Flakes
Crushed Black Pepper
Bread Pizza Recipe
- Heat a tawa on the gas stove. Add around ½ teaspoon of oil on it. Keep the flame to lowest.
- Place a bread slice on it. Toast the bread and then flip it.
- Smear some pizza sauce on the lightly toasted side. Add onion cubes and the chopped veggies on it.
- Sprinkle some oregano and black pepper. Add salt to taste.
- Top the bread pizza with some mozzarella cheese.
- Place the lid and keep the flame to the lowest.
- Cook till the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle some oregano and red chilly flakes for the garnishing. Serve it hot.