When we think of wearing a blazer, what instantly comes to our mind is either a professional meeting or winters. So, does it mean that there no fresh ways to style blazers at work?
The answer is, no! You can keep it comfy and chic at work as there are many ways to wear a blazer keeping your fashion game on-point. Whether you team up your blazer with rugged jeans or pencil skirt for a conference, we give you eight simple ways to style your blazer right!
1. You can try monochrome for office look. A casual grey blazer is ideal for an everyday office look. You can pair it with a peplum top and slim tailored trousers with stilettos to give smart formal look.
2. Feel cold in office? Just throw a black or white blazer as a much needed layer. This will give you a chic and stylish look.
3. For a casual Friday, wear a checkered blazer over your old comfort denim to have a polish edgy look. The blazer will drastically dress up your old jeans and a T-shirt, totally transforming the outfit. You can further add bright heels and clutch to make a perfect outfit for casual lunch meeting or dinner date.
4. You can toss the blazer over your shoulders, simply drape it on you. This French look will make you look elegant and professional.
5. A pencil skirt and a white button-down shirt paired with a checkered single-breasted blazer looks really confident and chic at work.
6. A fitted blazer makes distressed jeans look much less casual and appropriate for work-wear.
7. Add a long blazer that skims the bottom of your favourite short summer dress and you can wear it all fall and winter long at work.
8. A grey blazer and chambray shirt paired with a sequined skirt and strappy heels can add a very polished aesthetic to your outfit at work.
(With IANS Inputs)
For latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!