Pocket squares have evolved from basic colours to funky prints and patterns. A right choice of a pocket square can boost one's formal dressing sensibility in less than a minute.
Here are few tips on must have pocket squares to rock your suit look.
1. Solid pocket square - A solid pocket square is a perfect men's accessory that completes the formal look. A plain pocket square in rich color tones like blue, red or navies, when teamed with a printed or polka dot blazer, can create a balanced styling appeal for young millennials in situations as diverse as corporate or business dinners.
2. Polka dots pocket square - A shiny silk pocket square with tiny polka dots all over can bring a classic and rich fashion sensibility when teamed with a formal suit in muted or dark colour tones. Apt for both casual parties and business meetings, polka dots as a trend can never be out of fashion.
3. Paisley pocket square - A plain suit is just a blank canvas, so it is essential to select the right pocket square to add a bit of panache to the ensemble. A pocket square in a contrasting palette with tiny paisley prints all over is a preferred trendsetting style for fashion enthusiasts who love to stand out at parties and, of course, in business settings.
4. Geometric pocket squares - Geometric patterns are a perfect mix of fun and sophistication which can add a striking style appeal to one's formal attire. Be it a formal meeting or cocktail party, this style can complement a business suit for men of any age.
5. Floral pocket squares - Floral patterns are another versatile trend quite accepted by fashion connoisseurs. A silk pocket square in pastel shades or bright colours with floral prints sprinkled with a touch of flamboyance can give one a suave look to both young millennials as well as more mature men. Can work equally well for weddings or parties.
(With IANS Inputs)