Having a healthy skin care routine is essential in the winter season. Because of dull face, chapped lips and rough elbows, our skin demands little extra attention than usual in this season.
So while basic beauty tips are important, here's one more tip -drink an appropriate amount of water. In winter season, we often drink less water and forget that our skin needs hydration from both inside and outside.
Rest, here are the basic five methods that will help you achieve glowing skin in every season!
1. Always use a gentle alcohol-free toner so that PH of the skin remain balanced.
2. Use lukewarm water to shower and wash your face and use gentle non-stripping cleansers so that the skin barrier remains healthy.
3. Stay hydrated by using heavier moisturizers but in case your skin breaks out very easily, or you still feel that your skin is oily, try to give hydration through lightweight serums which contains natural glycerin and Hyaluronic acids.
4. Never compromise on protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. The warm sun rays feel pleasant, but the UV rays can damage your skin a lot. Choose a sunscreen that has titanium dioxide or zinc oxide.
5. Try using more herbal products with natural hydrating ingredients.
For latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!