A monochromatic make-up look and shimmering gloss for both lips and eyes will be the trend to look out for in the year to come.
Following are the trends that will make it big in 2019:
1. Moving beyond contouring, strobing is the next big make-up trend that will ace the beauty chart highlighting key features with a shimmering effect. This lightweight formula infused with pearls moisturises and illuminates the skin with a radiant and fresh glow. All in all, the coming year will be a pleasant mix of gloss and neutrals for the beauty mavericks.
2. Shimmering gloss is making a comeback in 2019 for both lips and eyes. It has been years of matte lipstick and it's time for gloss to shine again. Gloss glistens back to the beauty landscape with lots of silky slip and sheen in a non-sticky texture.
3. Go for golden smoky eyes in 2019. Opt for gold shadow on your eye lids and keep your eyes well-defined with a stroke of a gel liner and you're ready to take on the night. Another trend to look out for will be rainbow eyes. Brighten up your entire look with strokes of the most vivid and bold colour palettes.
4. Nudes continue to stride their way to the top alongside the emerging glosses and glitter eyes that will make a statement in the coming year.
5. The latest lit trend to look forward to are two-toned foiled lips, a base colour paired with a metallic to give a dramatic effect. Apply the base colour with your finger on the upper and lower lips. Apply the prismatic powder on the centre of the lips, pressing it down gently. Use a wet brush to apply the powder for an intensified metallic look.
6. Living coral will be a major trend, adding a pop of this shade to our vanity is all we need to keep abreast the beauty trends and ace the beauty game in 2019.
7. Domestic brands created by millennials are going to huge next year onwards. Millennials understand the needs and desires of fellow millennials and hence, we will see lots of young brands offering dual-purpose and easy application products catering to the increasingly busy customers.
8. Minimalism will be the mantra for an elegant look. Soft cheek highlights and plush neutral shades for the lips, and soft browns for the eyes.
9. Lashes are on the rise and no longer reserved only for actors or theatre personalities. In fact, it's not even limited to special occasions such as weddings. Wearing false lashes to add drama is going to be as normal as wearing kajal. The combination of dramatic lashes and strong brows is a game-changer.
10. It will be all about monochromatic make-up look. This beauty trend with coordinated face, lip and eye make-up look will be a game changer.
11. People are investing in their skin like never before. It's all about creating luminous and healthy glow with skincare and make-up. Products such as primer and foundations that offer a flawless base and create a filter effect are popular amongst millennials. Complexion is going to be the focus.
12. Summery shades for the eyes. Tones of striking bronze, peach and rose-gold is sure to pave their way to the top.
For all the latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!