ISRO Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has commenced the registrations for Scientist, Engineer-SC Recruitment 2023. Eligible aspirants can fill in the ISRO Scientist, Engineer Application Form 2023 online at the official website-- isro.gov.in till June 14. A total of 303 vacant posts is to be filled through this recruitment process.
The registrations for ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2023 started on May 25 and will end on June 14, 2023. The application fee for each application is Rs 250. The candidates who wish to apply for multiple posts have to separately pay the application fee of Rs 250 and the age limit of the candidate should be 28 years as on June 14, 2023.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2023: Important dates
- Start date of online application - May 25, 2023
- Last date to fill the application form - June 14, 2023
- Last date to submit application fee - June 16, 2023
ISRO Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics): 90 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical): 163 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science): 47 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL: 2 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – Autonomous Body – PRL: 1 post
ISRO Recruitment 2023: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of ISRO at isro.gov.in
- Click on the 'Careers' tab and select the 'ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2023' notification link
- Thoroughly read the advertisement PDF and proceed to fill the online application form
- Fill up the application form as instructed and upload your documents
- Pay the application fee and finally submit the application form
- Download the ISRO Scientist/ Engineer application form PDF and save it for future reference.
ISRO Scientist/ Engineer Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The written test will be conducted tentatively at eleven venues including Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram