Delhi University is expected to publish its first cut-off list on June 20.
The list will contain the cutoff for admission to various courses in colleges affiliated with Delhi University.
There will be separate lists for the three streams - Science, Commerce and Humanities.
The lists will be based on 'best of four' results in the Class 12 exams.
As per statistics shared by the university - A total of 1,43,732 students have registered while 64,773 have made payments.
Here is the section-wise distribution of all applicants to far:
|S.No.||Category||Number of Applicants|
After the first cut-off list is out, students should check their preferred course and colleges.
Note: Only if your best of four result is equal to or better than the number in the cut off list should you aim apply in those colleges.
How to Apply for DU admissions 2019
- Students will have to first login to the DU admissions portal
- Once the student selects the preferred stream the admission application will be generated.
Now, candidates will have to visit the selected colleges for the document verification process.
After successful verification of the documents, students will have to pay the admission fee online using the link available in the dashboard.
The number of DU Cut-Off list will totally depend on the number of applicants, vacant seats available, past cutoff trends and marks of the qualifying exam.
Full list of documents that an applicant needs to carry with him
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 board examination certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 provisional certificate or original certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
- Transfer certificates and Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate issued either by the principal of school last attended or Class-I gazetted officer.
Here is the Schedule for Delhi University cut-off lists for 2019
|First Cut-Off List||June 20|
|Documents Verification||June 20-22|
|Second Cut-Off List||June 25|
|Document Verification||June 25-27|
|Third Cut-off List||June 29|
|Document Verification||June 29-July 2|
|Fourth Cut-Off List||July 4|
|Document Verification||July 4-July 6|
|Fifth Cut-Off List||July 9|
|Document Verification||July 9-11|
*For reference applicants can check the 2018 Delhi University Cut-Off list HERE