Feel like going for a glass of beer? Checkout any restaurant app and you are sorted. Have to send documents on the go? Again a smart phone is handy.
From booking movie tickets to shopping, technology has made everything so easy! So easy that we just cannot think of a world minus technology. Yes, we have become slaves to technology but as long as our life is straightened out, who cares really?
Today being #NationalTechnologyDay, we have compiled a list of 5 things that has technology has changed our lives but for good.
1. Your entire music collection in your pocket: Technology has given you power to keep your music collection right in your pocket. From walkman to iPods, time and again technology has worked towards making our lives more awesome.
In fact, not just these music devices but even phones have stores where you can download your favourite music app. Even several online platforms have playlist genre wise where you can listen to music at one click.
Whether online or offline mode, these technology offers you an easy connect to your need.
2. Producing a movie in your living room: In the 21st century, technology has the power to transform lives. A video which can be shot by a digital camera or even your phone can be edited with software available on your phone, tab or laptops.
3. The world is at your finger tips: With just one touch, you can transfer money, recharger your phone, get your tickets booked, book a table and many other things.
4. Smartphone (All in one device) : Apart from the basic feature of calling, smartphones offer an array of features like video chatting with a person living in the other corner of the world, getting medical recommendations and checking out the number of calories you have burnt.
5. Hybrid cars: The world is reaching a stage where massive consumptions of energy will soon lead to shortage of renewable resources. Thanks to technology, we now have Hybrid cars which means you can travel around without much of a fuss.